Friday, July 15, 2011

My wife has been peeing in my briefcase....

.... okay, she's been putting a container of fresh picked snow peas in my bag before I leave for work... what a sweetheart! And they are a big hit around the office when I feel like sharing...
















This is a flower of some sort that t'wife seems to like a lot...




















Built the main part of a fire pit... next comes the hard part of tearing up the sod to form a path and ferrying in all the pea gravel for it.... joy...















I bought a bug zapper last summer and was eager to see it in action... put it up again about a week ago.... bugs zapped so far, including last summer: 1. Uno... great $44 investment there....
















Neighbor cut down a couple massive pine trees and we managed to score a bunch of the (heavy) wood... three truck loads of this stuff and all but the smallest chunks weigh about 90 or more pounds...
















Obligitory chicken picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment